Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Like a Bee

Remember when I said July was gonna be really busy?

Busy like a bee?

Actually, the bee part is new.

Also, remember when I said that I had written posts about our infertility story? But that I was waiting on the OK from some people before I posted them (or maybe I didn't tell you that part...I can't seem to find the post where I did...)?

My original intention was to spread the posts out over a few weeks or months, but since they are all already written, I'm going to schedule them to post twice a week for the rest of the month.  I will definitely be checking in to read comments or fix problems but I doubt I will be writing much until the end of July.

So I'm off to finish laundry and go up to the church to get the songs and sermon on the projection software we use and edit the recording from last Sunday and then actually go to church tonight, but check back in next Tuesday for Mother's Day, pt. 2.

Also, I'm gonna write a post for my new website/business adventure (I'm sending you to the home page, click "Articles" to read what I'm writing today) and I'd love for you to check that out!

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!