Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

(This is a totally new version of one of the three lost posts.  I have one in the works that show some before and after house pics and I am still planning to write this week about the disastrous science experiment. This one is about infertility.  I'm not sure, but I don't think I've mentioned on here we are struggling with infertility.  I have a different, anonymous blog where I talk about infertility and I leave this one to be my "happy place" most of the time.  But I have decided to take a break from the norm and be very deep, open, and honest on here today.  Not that I lie other times.  You know what I mean...)

"Happy Mother's Day" is rather an oxymoron in our house these days.

Mother's Day is a day to avoid social media, avoid people, and immerse myself in a fantasy world (ie read a really good book) so I don't have to deal with the overwhelming disappointment.  (Which is rather an innocent and small word in the grand scheme of my emotions.)

I'm not sure that anyone noticed, but when I came back to blogging and changed it up a little, I change my About Me.

Because it was so naive and sad.

I started this blog back in 09.  Almost exactly two years after R and I were married and a few months before moving to CS.  That means I've been blogging for nearly 4 years and been married for nearly 6.  I just turned 26.  And I am childless.

Not exactly how I planned my life to be.

And I did plan my life.  I am so a planner.

So, I'm "coming out" on this blog.

We are struggling through infertility.

Read here and here about some wonderful thoughts I wish I'd written.  And come back for more of our story.

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!