Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free Delivery!

So I wasn't planning on writing today. I was just starting to pack (one box down. Full of fake flowers.) when I saw this on the piano. I think it came in the mail or was stuck on the door. I've been walking by noticing it for days but only just really looked at it. It was very amusing and I felt the need to share.


In case you can't read it, it says the phone number then "Free Delivery." Then the hours of operation and then some lines highlighting the fact that there's a "10% discount on all carryout orders." But delivery is free. LOL

And, Rachael-friend, I tried to treat you to Chick-Fil-A cuz I had a gift card and you missed your chance! Now if you want to hang out, I think you'll have to help me pack! : )

EDITED TO ADD: Guess what else was in the mail? A FIVE DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO WALMART. For free. Just cuz they built a new store. Well...combined the old one with the Albertson's that was next door but went out of business. And took over all the space that was between them.


 

4 comments:

  1. PACK?! You have some explaining to do...pronto...PS...I'm off Saturday...lunch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh...us too! To the walmart card...not the packing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn...nevermind...I remember why you are packing...we just need to catch up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...why are you packing?! Are you moving to Virginia too?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one!