Sunday, October 31, 2010

Etsy Shop!!!

OK, so I have started a new endeavor. It might seem like a really bad idea considering we have no internet at the house right now, but R just got internet on his phone and we have a friend who allows us to come abuse him for internet use and I can kinda jump on and check things after hours at work. So... I'm giving it a try! I just finished adding everything to the site. The prices are what I used when I tried to sell the same stuff at the Art Auction (let's not go down memory lane here) and from what I've been reading, I may be selling myself short. SO, these are special, introductory prices until I evaluate and decide what things are really worth!

On a completely unrelated topic, my glasses have a scratch RIGHT WHERE I LOOK THROUGH. We have scratch guard stuff and a free one time replacement warranty, but it's still driving me nuts because I haven't been able to get to the eye doctor's office when it's actually open.

And that's all I have for today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!