Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am terrible at this, I know.

So here's the deal.
1) I have been attempting to exercise on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it really cuts into the time I used to use to blog.

2) I've been called to sub about once a week for awhile now and, while that is exciting income, it really cuts into the time I used to blog.

3) There's been some other exciting things happening, like I'm about 90% certain I'm going to be teaching 2 continuing education classes for Odessa College this coming spring and we are taking the bathroom down to the studs at the end of the month and my family is coming to help, they have required a lot of work (like stretching/creating two 7-hour courses and writing proposals and creating powerpoints and I'm actually only done with one of them and the other, even though I submitted the proposal, is not actually done, and we have made several extra trips to town to get supplies and have made lists and thought out what we were doing and made sure we had enough food for extra people and...), which really cuts into the time I used to blog.

4) The new season of Bones came out on Netflix, which required I go back and rewatch a few seasons and then watch season 8 so I was all caught up and then I watched the season 9 episodes on Hulu so I'm only about an episode behind of people who watch real TV.  Watching all that TV really cut into the time I used to blog.

5) Revolution came out on Netflix, and I had only seen the first 10 episodes on Hulu before the break thing happened and then I stopped watching so I had to watch all of season 1 and then R did too and we also both saw episode 201 online so now I am being good and waiting to watch the rest on Hulu with him. But for real, watching all that TV really cut into the time I used to blog.

6) But all the time watching TV wasn't totally wasted because I did get some Christmas presents done while watching and I now have an idea for all but one person on my list and there are only 6-7 other projects I need to finish before Christmas.  But working on Christmas presents really cuts into the time I used to blog.

7) It took a lot more time and effort than I thought it would, but I finally got the video sound with the slides of a training I did so I could put it up on my training website.  And I'm going to put it up a little later today.  Working on that kind of stuff really cuts into the time I used to blog.

Honestly, nothing has really been happening that I thought was worth my time and effort to blog.  I mean, a couple things have but they aren't my story to tell, and the mundane stuff I usually write about just hasn't seemed worth spending time to write about lately.  Probably because I've had so much more important things to do like watch TV. : )

Blogging just really hasn't been a priority lately and I just haven't had that pull to write like I usually do.  And then when I do have the pull to write, something else comes up and sucks away all my time and I just never get around to blogging.  It kind of makes me sad that I have neglected to write so much, but I don't know that I would change what I have been doing!

Off to try to get stuff posted on the training site!

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!