- Being 2 seconds and walking distance of HEB
- The traffic....or lack there of
- The allergy nurses
- Rachael, the girls, their house
- The fact that there's lots of trees everywhere and it's pretty to drive around most places
- KKM and all my friends there
- Dr. Skaggs : (
- Being close to my Momma and Daddy and able just to go on over when I want
- Having a place I can go out (Momma and Daddy's) where it's out of the city and relaxing
- The fellowship of wonderful, Christian friends at a wonderful church
- A worship service where people actually worship
- No smoking in any restaurant anywhere, all the time and quite a few other public places
- More people than just me going at least the speed limit on roads
- Having a "full time" job I really enjoy
Also, please pray for my friend OTT. It's a funny nickname and I'd say more about why she needs prayer if I thought I should, but really just please pray for her and her husband.
There's a lot I should be doing but I am exhausted today. Taking the children outside in the heat today, for only 15 minutes-FIFTEEN MINUTES-sucked the life right out of me. It's crazy hot.
And now I have moved right into the complete rambling stage where I am only avoiding the work I know I need to do...