- I can't believe I didn't factor how much I HATE when the Aggies come back into my decision to move....
- Little man in the jacked up white Chevy, my Ford is obviously superior at stopping. Your ploy to get me to rear end you was foiled. Because there was no real reason for you to slam on your brakes at the bypass on ramp. Therefore, I am lead to believe you were trying to get me to rear end you.
- However, because of the amazing stopping power and great seatbeltage, while keeping me safe and from greater harm, my car inflicted an injury on me.
- And I wish it would bruise because my husband doesn't believe it really hurts.
- Milk was $2 a gallon and I bought 4 gallons. You people have no idea how fast Robert drinks milk and, you know, milk is expensive. Plus, you can freeze milk and it keeps longer.
- I was hoping to post, with pictorial evidence, my brilliant idea of a less than $10 curtain rod my husband and I spend the weekend crafting. But I have yet to put the final curtain on and there's stuff piled on the floor near there and it just wouldn't have the same effect.
- Plus, getting a picture onto my computer is complicated. We don't have a camera. So,either I use the web cam on my computer, which is difficult to get a good shot with, or I use one of our phones. And I'm just not gonna do that right now.
- I'm not so good with making sure I read when it's the weekend... Here's today and the last 2, also.
Oh, wait, I did read that when I was supposed to. Just never posted.
So, September 6, 2009.
Job is really whiny. I mean, the man's got a reason to be, but it's getting old quick. Maybe God would've answered him if he'd just shut up for a minute. Wait. Ouch...now my toes hurt...
Also, his friends are highly insensitive. I really like when he tells them "Do you think the elderly have a corner on wisdom, that you have to grow old before you understand life?" Next time someone is spouting nonsense and claiming they should know because they've lived longer than me, I'm sending them to Job 12:12. Except only in the Message. Because the other translations say the opposite... Maybe I should stick to my Timothy reference...
And I like this just because it's funny "Your wise saying are knickknack wisdom, good for nothing but gathering dust."
So, September 7, 2009.
More whining and insensitivity. Lord, when my friends are going through troubles, please let me be careful what I say! Amen.