Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apparently...

I'm not the only Branalyn out there. There's also someone named Branalyn Williams who's done a lot of scientific stuff with the CDC (and I don't think they mean Child Development Center) and a few other random Branalyns out there. One, on myspace, goes by Brandie. It might be easier, but it's weird to me someone would shorten Branalyn to Brandie. I'm kinda sad I'm not the only one out there... But at the same time it could be cool to know someone else named my name. I do, however, like knowing that when someone says my name (talking to me or about me lol) it pretty much means me. There's not confusion or need to use last names.OK, I've moved on into the rambling now...

 

3 comments:

  1. You are adorable & a really engaging writer so you have gained a new "Follower" in me! I'll be back!
    Brenda (Sorta close to Branalyn only not as cute!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one!