Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Is Risen!

He is risen, indeed!

I hope ya'll had a great Easter. We had a wonderful weekend and I will be uploading pictures and some details about the weekend soon! It was not as sad as I though it would be. For now, I need to work on a few things for the Store and get to bed. I have to be at work at 8 tomorrow and should be heading to bed soon, but I fell asleep at my Momma's house today and took way too long of a nap to go to bed right now.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish one wedding present for my friend! It was going to happen today, but, as I said, I fell asleep. After this weekend, I can show ya'll what I did. It was SUPER easy! And (sorry, Rae, but I really don't think you'll mind) SUPER cheap! A lot of effort and scavenging, but actual money spent is LESS THAN A DOLLAR. Yes. You read that right.

AND, my bridesmaid dress is IN MY POSSESSION! And Mrs. Kathy is going to pin it tomorrow so she can sew it whenever she gets a chance!

And one last thing, I finished distressing my new shelves. So all I have to do is decorate them. And then post pics for ya'll. : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!