Friday, April 30, 2010

I Know I'm a Slacker!!!

I will fix the page! I will! I just have to get through like a million other things first!!!

I'm super excited to say I'm throwing (with a WHOLE lotta help) a 24-hour bachelorette extravaganza this weekend!!! And it has been a lot of work. In fact, as I sit here typing this I am making lists in my head of all the things I should be doing. Like (and seriously, ya'll, this just hit me) I actually have to pack for it. Not the stuff for food or decorations or gifts or all that other stuff I've been accumulating all week, but pack. Like my own clothes. Yeah, might be important.

Next week will be better. I will make the other page and do all the things I've been wanting to do and not had time for!!!

And, I've pretty much decided on doing an Etsy store...It's just one more of those things that just ain't happened yet...

Thank you for reading this strange, mundane post. I promise it's better than if I told you what the other half of my brain is doing. You really don't care how many pairs of underwear or socks I take this weekend...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!