Friday, July 23, 2010

End of the Day

Can I just take a few seconds at the end of this day to let you in on a little personal insight I just gained? I've been feeling guilty about feeling tired. It's rather silly, but if I am tired before all the things on my to-do list are done, I feel guilty about being tired. I somehow got it into my head that it's only OK to be tired when everything has been done. And sometimes my body does not agree with that.  I'm too tired to think this through any farther, say, to a solution, but the little light bulb just came on and I thought I'd share.

Also, I just found a mobile blogging option and have attempted to use it. We'll see if it works. (Not this post. A post with a picture of a rainbow I took in town.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!