Monday, July 12, 2010

Guess What?

It's been a year and a month and six days since I started a blog. And I didn't even realize it till I read Jessica's post today. Oops. Oh, well. It's rude to throw yourself a party, anyways, right? : )

But, as I was thinking about blogging about the 4th, (I haven't yet, though, because the 5th I went swimming with my little friend E and her Momma M and E and I both got pink eye! So I've been sick and semi-packing, though I really should be doing lots more!) I started reading over some of my past posts. Good Lord, my life is deja vu!

Remember how proud I was of my packing accomplishments? I wish I could say the same this year. I think I'm stalling because I don't want to move. But I want to be in the position moving will put us in. So I really need to pack! Yet here I sit.

Anyways, in lieu of a new, original, and what I think will turn out to be hilarious post, if I ever get to, it post about the 4th, and also, in lieu of a little packing time (people! I'm gonna regret this in the next two weeks!!!) here are some of my favorite posts.

Sometimes, the comments are the best part! Also, I find it interesting that they are mostly from last year (the first half of my blog year) and that last year I wrote many more posts than this year (the second half). I started out strong with this blog thing but I've just not been keeping it up lately. A big part of that is probably the same reason I was so much better prepared to move last year. I just flat-out had more time. And, I worked really, really super hard and didn't let myself "fix" any of the posts I went back to read. So, yes, there are grammatical errors and things I could clarify. And, yes, it drives me a little batty that they're there.

And now I'm going to take a shower and then pack until I fall down from exhaustion. I might get a whole 10 minutes in.

I'm only kidding.

I'll get at least 20. : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!