Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm Having an Odd Day...

I found out today something that has really frustrated me.  Not in and of itself, but because it signifies one more thing I've tried to do in this town and it just did not work out.  I am feeling so incredibly stuck right now.

One thing I've decided to do in an endeavor to move on with something is to attempt to start a business training child care staffs.  It will be a slow start, but as I get a website up (and by "I" I mean me and whoever I can coerce into helping me) and some things going, I'll announce it on here.

Then a friend and I tried to go to a thrift store in Jal but it was closed.  So we came back to my house and she helped me make some decisions about my spare room and we fixed a lamp.  Like, legitimately did some electrical work.  I'm not even gonna mention how many times it took us to get it right, but the lamp is all good now!

This whole post is based on the fact that its Thursday and I said I'd update on Thursdays and I was VBSing last week and will by youth camping next week so it seemed like I should attempt to write something but this is really all I've got.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of the randomness.

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!