Friday, February 26, 2010

Yeah...well...

Seriously, ya'll should've known better if you really expected me to do the entire week on my house. Because seriously, life always seems to derail me. I had quite a few things to do tonight to prepare for my Grandby coming to visit tomorrow and I had a surprise 2 year old helper! So, everything (well, most everything...some things were gonna have to wait till morning anyways) did get done, but took much longer.

The moral of this story is, I cannot seem to keep a blog promise! And I will do the all the house because I really want to, just be patient!!!





OH! And PS I got another snowman melting pic this morning and there was still a little left, but I'm sure it's gone now and I did not get a pic tonight. Maybe I'll remember to take one tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Now why do you not have any pictures of your fabulous bag creations? I am intrigued, girl! What I am not intrigued by are attack spiders as entertainment. Totally made me laugh! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one planned, but I don't have anymore that are complete. I'll have to see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one!