Thursday, May 6, 2010

House...IDK What Number...

My Bathroom Sink. I have my own.
My jewelry. Earrings in the picture frame and necklaces, bracelets, and rings in the box.
These hang behind the door that leads to the toilet/shower bathroom. It sounds complicated but we technically have a bathroom and a half. From the hall you can walk into a room that has one sink, one toilet, and the washer/dryer. You can walk through another door in that room and get to the shower/toilet room. From that room you can walk into the bedroom that also has my sink. And from my room get back into the hall. My two-year-old friend really enjoys that you can make a circle there.
That door on the right is the area where my sink is and the door goes to the toilet/shower room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!