Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To Sum Up...

There were many posts about my house. I just couldn't figure out how to get that all into one post. And, honestly, it's changed again! The dining room has shelves now, the mantel is different, the libin loom is rearranged, the green table (that I'm not even sure if you saw) is moved to the bedroom so that theoretically I can have a craft area (though it hasn't been used yet), causing the bedroom to be rearranged, and also the office. So my bathrooms are the same, but that's about it. And soon I'm going to have a shelf to hang in my shower/toilet room so that will be different, too! After I get that shelf hung, my Momma finishes fixing one of my lamps, and I get my house clean again, I'll post some pics of the changes. Which hopefully will be easier. I'm sorry this took forever and was so complicated...

My next goal is to get the pics of my crafts up and maybe tell you about that curtain rod project!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!