Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just Because It's Thursday

Really, I'm posting because 1) it's Thursday, so it was on my to-do list for the day and 2) the other things on  my to-do list require me to get up from the computer and do laundry and prep for the store tomorrow and dig out all manner of random documents to copy because the government wants them.

On those lines, anybody have a skinny, 2-drawer filing cabinet with a key that we could have/buy on the cheap?  I will begin looking on Craigslist later but the though just occurred to me.
Like this:

not this:

I clarify because we had some like the bottom picture at work and that's not what I'm talking about.  I don't need that much storage and I don't want to find room for something that wide.

Anways.

I still haven't folded a single load of laundry even though I've done more loads so its slowing piling up.  Sadly, there's even more to do.  Like a lot more.  So I'm not really sure why I'm wasting time here.

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!