Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Had A Lot On My Heart

And mind tonight and started three different posts to edit and finish and eventually post.

I'm glad the writing of them was cathartic because I will never get to finish them and you will never read them, it seems.

The little Internet fixer man better come tomorrow and actually fix the Internet.

Tricking me into thinking you are working because my Internet icon is showing at the top of my phone and then not actually saving anything because you are connected to the network but not the Internet and the signal around here is edge so there is no backup is not cool. But I cannot blame you, little phone, as the computers do the same thing. And then you both ask me to "log in" which is nothing more than a screen telling me that the Internet is, in fact, broken. Thank you.

Grrr.

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!