Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

I'm linking to Shabby Blogs here for Top Ten Tuesday.  Then I'm going to attempt to get a few things done today and come back and write about the failed science experiment.  This week's top ten is music-related.  Top 10 bands, songs, CDs, whatever.  I'm going with artists, because that's the one that sounds easiest, although I'm not sure I can narrow down that category enough either!

So, in no particular order, my Top Ten favorite music artists (with links to my favorite song by them on YouTube):



1. Miranda Lambert
I love how much fun she's having with this.  It's hard to pick a favorite song by her.  I also am digging Dead Flowers right now.  (pun intended, lol) And Kerosene, and Me and Charlie Talking, and Greyhound Bound for Nowhere, and...
Also, I loved her before Nashville Star.  I can remember late at night when the radio stations would play local and Texas country artists and I loved her then.  I watched Nashville Star just for her and have loved just about everything she's put out since.  I also really love her attitude about life, her weight, marriage, family, etc.

2. Lady Antebellum
Another one that I have trouble picking a favorite...But I think this one would win...

3. Hillsong United
This one is EASY to pick a favorite! Although, Hosanna and Lead Me To The Cross would be tied for second place.

4. Jason Aldean
Again, easy to pick a favorite, but there are many close seconds!

5. Blake Shelton
I've had a love-hate relationship with Blake Shelton.  Right now, it's on the upswing... This one is an oldie but goodie.

6. George Strait (old school)
I have not liked a new song by George Strait in a long time.  But there are some old songs that are amazing!

7. Garth Brooks (old school)
It's been awhile since Garth retired, but near the end of his career I didn't really like his music anymore.  This is one I have always loved!

8. Luke Bryan
I really can't pick a favorite Luke Bryan song.  It depends on my mood!

9. Brantley Gilbert
I liked individual songs by him before I discovered (through the wonder that is Pandora) that he was the common denominator!  I had trouble picking a favorite from him, too.

10. Eli Young Band

Oh, the Eli Young Band.  I have loved them since 2004, before people outside of Texas even knew who they were.  Small Town Kid made me fall in love with them, but I love so many of their songs!

And Jack Ingram, and Chris Tomlin, and...

I just plain love music, ya'll.

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!