Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Have Lost The Will

Honestly, I hoped after the internet was all back up and running again I would discover my phone had not eaten THREE posts.

But I would be wrong.

I have lost the will to recreate them but here are the highlights.

Yes I know the So But So post was long and full of sewing jargon and honestly I was just complaining and reminding my future self to never take on the adventure again so sorry you had to suffer through it also.  I will post pics soon.

I have been doing some crafty things but have not returned to the curtains yet but am feeling that as soon as a couple things are hung in my craft room all will be productive in here again.  Also, I'm wanting to move forward with house projects and hopefully that can happen soon.

The picture was very much a science experiment gone wrong and now you will be waiting till Thursday to read about it because that was on of the eaten posts and I'm not writing it again right now.

I also started a post that was very much on my heart and not a funny post but about life and how sometimes it sucks.  I will attempt to recreate it later because I still want those words out there.

The internet man came this am and did a bunch of stuff around the house and then everything was working but warned me that he was gonna turn it off again to work on the line in the alley.  It all seems to be working again now and he gave me his card so that if it breaks again I don't have to talk to a robot and three people before getting a 12 hour window to wait for him to come fix it.

I'm going to *try* to set myself a schedule of posting at least on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We will see how that goes.  Once I get myself to sit down and type, I usually have fun (except when the internet eats posts). (Also, this is eerily how I feel about the gym, if I just make myself get there I tend to enjoy the workout and feel better after.  But I never enjoy sweating and blogging has never made me sweat.  At least not literally.)

Branalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!