Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

First, I still hope I can vote Palin in 2012! I like her a lot.

Second, I would like to show my version of part of Lee Greenwood's "Proud to Be an American."

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least [for now] I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up
next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the U.S.A!
It's sad, but that's how I feel
.

Third, the fireworks tonight better be good!!! I love fireworks... We are going at 9 tonight.

Fourth, I drove Robert's old truck today. It's a standard. I'm super excited that I could still do it!!! I hope he can get it back so I can get good! I do have to sit super super close to be able to push the clutch all the way it...

Happy 4th, ya'll!!!



PS At best, they were mediocre. I had to pee really bad. We left early. We are going to Washington-on-the-Brazos next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!