Monday, July 6, 2009

I feel the need to post...

I had a great weekend! Made it home safe! Babysat the kids today. Only gonna do that 3 more times. : (

The time just keeps getting smaller and smaller and the things to get done doesn't seem to get smaller at all! My lovely friend is coming to help me pack on Thursday. I pretty much have to get the bulk of packing done Thursday and Friday. I work Friday evening and all day Saturday. Sunday I have church, company, and work. Monday I have the kids for the last time : ( and am driving to CS. Tuesday through Saturday I'll be at the TBCWEA training. Sunday I'll be exhausted. Monday, I'll catch up on sleep and do tons of laundry. Tuesday through Thursday I can pack amid other small obligations. Thursday I have to go back to CS for another training on Friday. Then I get back to B in time to work my last night at my job here. Then Saturday we move. My word. I think I must be crazy!!! Rachael, those talks we wanna have will have to be at my house done while packing!!!

Seriously, all of it is necessary and most of it I'm looking forward to, but I keep erasing tasks and days on my calendar. And moving the tasks that didn't get done. And it's beginning to look a little scary...

Keep my Aunt Sandy in your prayers! She's went in for an MRI tonight and is getting results on Tuesday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!