Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am trying desperately to juggle making my items for the art auction store, organizing the store, making sure I am meeting deadlines (which are pretty much self-imposed) to get things done for Rachael's wedding, and getting/keeping my house clean for a party I'm having April 17th with pretty much every Saturday between now and April, well, whatever is a week after the 17th all filled up! Not to mention my job, Tuesday night Bible study, having a little time for my husband, my friends, and myself. And I have this nagging exhaustion that I refuse to jump to conclusions about because it could lead to crushing disappointment.  Did that sentence even make sense to anyone else? Much less the craziness that inspired it? Anyways, I need to go now if I'm going to read a few blogs and get to bed at a somewhat decent hour...or what I consider a decent hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!