Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sad Tuesday

I think I'm getting sick, I was so out of it at Bible study tonight I didn't really get  much from it, and I haven't done anything I wanted to accomplish today. Sorry,  Texas, but your birthday just didn't go well for me this year. On the up side, by the time I was by myself at work today, I only had 5 kids and then one left really quick after that. And my roses are, if possible, even more beautiful.

Here's hoping the Girls cheer me up as I attempt to accomplish at least part of my Tuesday to-dos...

2 comments:

  1. Me too. Home sick to day with fever, insane body aches, headache and nausea. Is it the dreaded flu? I sincerely hope not, thought either way I still feel terrible, so it probably doesn't matter. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you came and shared.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one!