Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Bet You're Tired of Hearing About the Store...

But too bad! I just dropped a pretty penny (my own!) on things for the store. Trims for the bags, etc. And I still need to get a few more things but luckily I'm coming in under budget on some other things, so it should work out! And, as long as it all sells, I'll recoup it no problem. Please, Lord, let me sell!

I went by my friend's house today and now know exactly what I'm doing for wedding/shower presents for her! I'm looking forward to putting those plans in action, too! After she has all the presents, I'm going to have to tell you a story about one of them...

Also, we are having our annual family thing the day before Easter at the ranch and I have to say, I'm super excited! It's always a lot of fun. I don't know how this year will turn out, but I'm determined to be excited about it for now.

I took the time to write this while my spagetti noodles cooked and I'm thinking they're just about done, so I need to go eat and then work on some bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!