Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Got the message...

Well, I got another answer. It said they loved me and were impressed with me but hired someone who had the potential to be in Belton longer. So, I think I have finally got the message. Yes, God, we'd be happy to move. But, You know, we need a little direction. Texas is a big place! My inclination is to throw a net around CS and apply there and then another one around D/FW. But...I hate filling out applications! Hate, hate, hate!!! Why doens't Texas make one,, standardized application so I can just copy and send? I'm usually against standardization, but, did I mention that I hate filling out applications?!? Really...

Well, I have to go get the children I babysit and then think about where to apply... Really, did I mention I hate filling out applications?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!