Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I HAVE INTERNET!!!

I am resisting adding the obviously because, well, I didn't have it yesterday and I still posted from someone else's house! I'd like to give a big shout out to the Clearwire people. They overnighted the modem and it came this morning! I didn't set it up the first time, cuz, let's face it, my computery skills don't go as far as setting up a wireless network without major detailed instructions, possibly including detailed photographs, but I did this time because you didn't have to set up the network or anything. On the computer, I'll mess around and figure stuff out, but I don't extend to hardware so much. But seriously, 1) Plug in reciever thingy to power source 2) Plug in reciever thingy to wireless router thingy. Done! Amazing! Thank you Clearwire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!