Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I HAVE INTERNET!!!

I am resisting adding the obviously because, well, I didn't have it yesterday and I still posted from someone else's house! I'd like to give a big shout out to the Clearwire people. They overnighted the modem and it came this morning! I didn't set it up the first time, cuz, let's face it, my computery skills don't go as far as setting up a wireless network without major detailed instructions, possibly including detailed photographs, but I did this time because you didn't have to set up the network or anything. On the computer, I'll mess around and figure stuff out, but I don't extend to hardware so much. But seriously, 1) Plug in reciever thingy to power source 2) Plug in reciever thingy to wireless router thingy. Done! Amazing! Thank you Clearwire!