Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still Packing!

I think everything non-essential to my life is packed up! I have awesome friends that are hooking me up with boxes and packing material, to whom I am forever grateful!

I also began on my clothes. There are about 12 things still hanging in my closet, 2 boxes of "keep them, but they can go in storage for awhile" clothes, 1 box of "pack them to take to live out of at mom's, but don't have to have right this second," and 1 1/2 boxes of garage sale. These are all banana boxes, just for reference. And I still have my whole chest of drawers to go through. And my coats/jackets, etc. Thankfully my sweaters are all in a box in the top of my closet already. I'm actually quite proud of everything I've gotten rid of so far! We'll see how the progression goes...

And for those keeping up, I fell off the wagon last week and only made it to the gym once. It was really a money saving gesture since now I don't have to go buy clothes. LOL. I'm sad, but really, it may be awhile after we move until I can pay to go to the gym, so it's OK. I've been twice this week already, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!